Monday 1 April 2013

Glam Night vs Day Chic

Make-up tips: Glam Night vs Day Chic

MAKEUP: ANAM FALAK. HAIR: SHAMEEM AT ANAM. MODEL: NEHA AHMAD. PHOTOGRAPHY: UMAIR BIN NISAR.
Emerging make-up artist Anam Falak gives tips on how to turn on the heat during the day and become a show-stopper at night!
Get Neha’s sizzling look by following these simple steps.
Glam Night
I wanted to emphasise her eyes in this dreamy nighttime diva look, keeping her skin very glowy and the rest of the make-up relatively subtle.
1
Eyes: I used Ricepaper eye-shadow by MAC on Neha’s entire lid and brow-bone. On the inner corners of her eyes I used a shiny metallic eye-shadow in a silverish colour by MAC, called Electra. Her crease-line was blended out with MAC’s Wedge eye-shadow which is a slightly deep beige colour and I added a hint of black eye-shadow on the outer corners of her eyes using MAC’s Carbon eye-shadow. Her waterline was filled in with black eyeliner and her lower lash-line smudged with a bit of Wedge eye-shadow as well. I finished off the eye make-up with false lashes, mascara and a fine line on her upper lash using a gel eyeliner called Blacktrack, also by MAC.
Face: I used Armani’s Luminous Silk foundation in number 7 all over after moisturising her already flawless skin. I lightly contoured her face using Xen-Tan’s bronzing powder and applied a shimmery peach blush on her cheeks called Super Orgasm by Nars to give her a gorgeous, glowing natural flush.
Lips: I used a soft powder pink lipstick called Snob by MAC blended in with another MAC lipstick called Girl About Town, an electric pink with a hint of purple.
Day Chic
This day make-up look was kept fresh, minimalistic, natural and easy to do!
3
Eyes: I used Ricepaper eye-shadow by MAC on Neha’s entire lid and browbone and finished off with L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara. Her eyebrows were filled in with an eyebrow pencil by MAC called Lingering.
Face: I used Armani’s Luminous Silk foundation in number 7 all over after moisturing her already flawless skin. I lightly contoured her face using Xen-Tan’s bronzing powder and applied a peachy pink blush on her cheeks called Taos by Nars to give her a natural flush.
Lips: I used a soft powder pink lipstick called Snob by Mac on her lips.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

ShareThis